8.03.2010

Prayer and discipleship conference

I'm sitting here in the church listening to Dr. T.W. Hunt talking about the trinity. It is so exciting to listen to someone with such Biblical knowledge. I can learn so much from him! And to know that he prays for Josh and I every day by name...what a blessing!

The conference started yesterday. This is the busiest time of my year, but it is so exciting. To see people come together from all over the country to learn more about God...it's amazing. I am super excited about all of the speakers.

Today I will go to the following sessions by Dr. Richard Ross:
Linking teenagers and senior adults in transforming prayer relationships
And
Creating a prayer-saturated student ministry.

I pray that i will learn a lot about how to teach my middle school girls about prayer and guide them to develop prayer/mentor relationships with wise people at our church. Exciting stuff!

I will try to post again tomorrow, but in case I can't...we leave Thursday for the UK!!!

Check out our prayer and discipleship conference and make plans to come next year. You will be blessed!
Www.prayerconference.org

No comments: